Employment Opportunities at Superior Chrysler Center in Superior, WI
Join a Winning Team at Superior Chrysler Center
If you are looking to start or advance your career in sales, here’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are looking for a Sales Professional to join our sales team here at Superior Chrysler Center in Superior, WI! We are a full-line Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Ram dealer with a parts & service department and body shop. We have on-the-spot financing with a guaranteed credit program as well as a limited lifetime warranty program offered to our customers at no charge on select new & used vehicles. We have the right tools in place and are looking for the right individual to come work with us!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Professional work environment.
Successful automotive sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned automotive sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, coachable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales. A willingness to grow as a strong closer is a must!
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with a stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have a strong closing ability
- Professional Appearance
- Drivers license
Working Body Shop Manager
Working Body Shop Manager
Pay: HOURLY (Bi-Weekly)
We are seeking an individual who has a minimum of 5 years Body Shop experience, is hard working is self-starting and excels working independently or alone.
Able to do the bodywork, as well as manage and assist co-workers.
- Body Estimates
- Communicate with Insurance companies
- Schedule work
- Open and Close Body shop repair tickets
- Provide professional, courteous customer service to customers
- Direct repairs to technicians
- Address any customer issues or complaints to achieve timely and appropriate resolution.
- Able to repair and assist with repairs as needed
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience working with insurance companies
- Demonstrates the ability to manage others
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company. This position includes excellent pay. We offer benefits such as: health, dental, life insurance.